Our talented team is nimble and highly collaborative. Check out current job openings below!
Xtern Software, Inc. was founded by Keir Davis as a custom programming business in 2002. We offer a full range of services, from software architecture to product design & development, platform integration, software maintenance, secure cloud hosting, and beyond.
With a staff of twelve humans and four dogs, our size allows us to be nimble and highly collaborative. Our office is located on the edge of Fisher Park, and we take pride in being rooted in Greensboro. You might find us at a local restaurant for our weekly team lunch, throwing a frisbee at Latham park, or engaging with the community through volunteer and civic organizations.
We are currently seeking a Junior Web Developer to support our continued growth. (Posted 5/22)
- Assist with web development projects.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Provide high quality code and documentation for outstanding stakeholder and customer experience.
- Develop unit and functional tests for software solutions.
- Develop training/support material as required.
- Assist team with other needs as necessary.
- Technical expertise in software development.
- Related experience and/or coursework in software development.
- Hands-on coding experience either as part of a project team, school project, or individual effort is a strong plus.
- Experience with commercial grade software development is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience using various coding languages such as php, java, c++.
- Bias towards action; able to execute on deliverables quickly and accurately.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
To apply, submit a resume to keird [at] xternsoftware [dot] com.